We are happy to inform you that applications for the Novruz – International Youth Festival 2017, which will take place in Azerbaijan, are open!
• Novruz – International Youth Festival 2017 will take place from the 20th till 26th of March (including arrival and departure days).
Novruz – International Youth Festival is the annual celebration of Novruz with the youth from all around the world. And now this is Your chance to enjoy this holiday with us. This project will give you a unique chance to experience different parts and acts of NOVRUZ holiday, such as jumping over bonfires and running through the streets, banging on pots and pans with spoons and knocking on doors with your hats and bags to ask for little presents (sweets and candies) and tasting national cookies, such as shekerbura, pakhlava, goghal that you have never had before!
– To create a culturally diverse and open environment where all of the participants will be able to express their own culture and appreciate the others’, discuss different global issues (e.g. ‘tolerance’, ‘local traditions and globalization’, ‘culture in the modern world’, music as a way of expression) and so on.
– To gain mutual respect for the different cultures in the world and promote peace in our big home – Earth.
– To explore ancient traditions and habits of Azerbaijan culture, to celebrate the antique holiday Novruz – the beginning of spring in Azerbaijan.
This event aims to bring together 40 motivated participants between the ages of 18-35 who are interested in culture and ancient traditions.
• If you need any visa documents we will send you special documents from Azerbaijan Migration Agency and you will get the visa at Haydar Aliyev International Airport.
– Participation fee: 70 EUR
These costs will cover:
• Accommodation (4* hotel) and food throughout the whole week
• Local transportation
• Social Activities
How can you apply?
– Here is the APPLICATION FORM!
* The application system will be closed on 20th of February, at 23:59 CET (!), so please make sure to apply on time.
As always, applying for event does NOT mean you will be accepted. Application results will be announced on the 25th of February. We will send mails only to the ones that will be accepted.
• If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing lots of motivated representatives of youth.
AEGEE-Bakı (European Students’ Forum)
Tel: (+99412) 4921543, (+99455) 5306662
Address: Icharishahar, Boyuk Gala 24